HAIR LOSS TREATMENT & PREVENTION FOR MEN & WOMEN
Laser Hair Loss Treatment Therapy
Non-Surgical Treatment for Hair Loss in Regina, Saskatchewan
Low Level Laser Hair Growth Therapy
As far back as the 1960s, laser hair therapy – photo biotherapy – has shown extraordinary benefits in stopping the progression of androgenic alopecia, or hereditary pattern hair loss, in both men and women. Laser hair therapy is a safe, clinically proven treatment for men and women experiencing mild to moderate androgenic alopecia, or hereditary hair loss. Low level laser emissions stimulate new blood flow to the scalp, awakening hair follicles and in many instances leading to enhanced growth.
Benefits from Low Level Laser Treatment
- The blood supply to the scalp increases by 54% after just one treatment.
- Stimulates hair follicles on the scalp.
- For 85% of patients, the progression of hair loss stops.
- Increase hair elasticity and strength.
- Get fuller, shinier, softer and thicker hair.
- Post-Operative hair transplant surgery patients – laser therapy will help newly transplanted hair to thrive and speed up the healing time. Repairs damaged hair that is normally caused chemical treatments.
- Delivers light energy that come directly from different positions without the loss light properties to insure appropriate dosage.
Is Laser Hair Therapy Safe?
Classified as a class IIIA cosmetic laser, low level laser hair therapy meets all the international safety standards. Low level laser light is compressed light of a wavelength from the cold, red part of the spectrum of electromagnetic radiation. This differs from natural light as it is just one precise color; it is columnated, meaning it concentrates its light beam in a defined location or spot. This allows the laser light to penetrate with no heat, no damage, and no known side effects. The unique laser light penetrates into the scalp.
For several years, leading hair restoration clinics have been using ‘cold-beam’ laser technology for individuals that suffer from varying hair conditions. Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) works by increasing the blood flow to both the hair follicles and scalp. This encourages hair volume and a healthy head of hair.
Proven Hair Loss Treatment Solutions in Regina, Saskatchewan
Laser Hair Therapy is a safe, effective way to look and feel like yourself again. And PAI Hair Restoration in Regina, Saskatchewan is proud to provide clients with effective and proven laser hair solutions. To find out if you are a good candidate for laser hair therapy, we invite you to contact us today and schedule a free, confidential hair loss evaluation and consultation. A professional PAI Medical hair restoration specialist will work one-on-one with you to help you find the perfect hair loss solution for you.